Saturday, November 14, 2009

50,000 Visitors and a Sale to Norway!

Last week I hit a big miletsone, my little website has just passed 50,000 visitors.    

Over the years, I have shipped orders to every state except Delaware, and every Canadian province except for the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and the Yukon Territory.  I'm not sure what they are waiting for.



The top three stamping states are California, New York, and Texas, while the top three provinces are Ontario, British Columbia, and Alberta.

I have shipped stamps to people in Australia, Brazil, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and the United Kingdom.  Just this week, I shipped an order to Norway!


I enjoy the geography lessons and am amazed that my stamps get all around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment